Engaging Facilitation | Practical Application | Risk Mitigation
Employees are one of the most important factors in your organization’s success. They enact your vision; they build and innovate your products; they are the face, hands, and ears of your business.
Your employees also have two roles in risk management. They can be the source of risk. And, they can be an essential element in risk mitigation. We bring our experience in risk assessment and human resource management to help you identify potential risks in employment practices and give you the tools needed to develop a workforce that can effectively decrease your organization’s exposure to risk.
Through assessment services and training programs, we can help you:
• Increase retention of key employees
• Decrease employment lawsuit exposure
• Increase efficiency
• Mini-HR Audit
• Employee Satisfaction Survey
• Workplace Climate Survey
• Personal and Team Development Surveys
Training & Development Courses
- Managing Difficult Conversations. We have so many interactions throughout the day, so it is reasonable to expect that some of them are going to be difficult. Whether these are conversations that you have in person, or you manage a virtual team and need to speak with someone in another city, there are things that you can do to make these conversations go smoothly. This workshop will give you the tools to manage difficult conversations and get the best results possible out of them.
- Hiring for Success: Effective Interviewing Techniques. Interviewing sounds easy enough: you arrange for a conversation between you and potential candidates, and then select the best person for a particular position. But what if you could refine the process in such a way that you were confident that you are selecting the right person? How do you separate the good from the great, when they have similar work experience and strengths to offer? This Interviewing Techniques workshop will give you the skills and tools to hire successful candidates.
- Diversity & Inclusion: A Winning Combination. More than ever, a workplace is a diverse collection of individuals proud of who they are: their gender, their sexual orientation, their religion, their ethnic background, and all the other components that make an individual unique. One of the challenges for workplace leaders is how to help these diverse individuals work as a team. We all know what happens to organizations that don’t have effective teamwork: they fail. And, failing to embrace diversity can also have serious legal costs for corporations. This workshop will give you ways to reframe your thinking about diversity efforts so that your organization can maximize the benefits of an inclusive workforce.
- Managing Disabilities in the Workplace. People with disabilities represent a significant and largely underutilized resource for businesses. Many disabled persons are underemployed or unemployed. As a result of advocates for diversity, as well as a shrinking labor pool, employers are taking a serious look at hiring and retaining people with disabilities. This workshop will give supervisors, managers, and human resource consultants tools and tips for effectively managing disabilities in the workplace.
Training & Leadership Development Delivery Options
- On Location Training: Group or Private. We will bring the experience to you! We start with a discussion about your training needs and expectations. Using that information, we will customize your training program. You simply book the location (using an on-site or off-site facility), we will supply you with a list of all technical and room setup requirements. We make your experience easy and simple.
- Hybrid Workshops. If a 4-hour or multi-day live training is simply not a viable option, our hybrid format provides the perfect solution for either small or large groups. You understand how vital training is to your organization. Even when time or budgets are standing in your way, keep giving your team what they need by using this practical and equally effective solution. Your team will access training materials online and then have abbreviated face-to-face sessions that focus on skill development through application.
- Mini Seminar or Workshop. Has one of our topics caught your eye? Maybe a program “test drive” is exactly what your team needs. These are great educational and motivational sessions that can span 1-2 hours during a breakfast, lunch, dinner or evening session. We can deliver powerful and motivational sessions that will guide everyone to focus on solutions that will inspire progress.
- Retainer Based Training. If you are an organization that appreciates the value of ongoing skills development, partnering with our team to perform continuous training or coaching is ideal for you. Use any of our training formats for groups or one-on-one sessions ensuring that your team is getting access to the information when it is needed, in the most appropriate training method. Establish your monthly or yearly budget and we will design a program that meets your needs.
If you have questions about Employment Practices or would like information about how it could benefit your company, call us at 513.644.1085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.