Risk Mitigation| Practical Application
Employees are one of the most important factors in your organization’s success. Your employees also have two roles in risk management. They can be the source of risk. And, they can be an essential element in risk mitigation. We bring our experience in risk assessment and human resource management to:
- Identify potential risks in employment practices
- Give you the tools needed to develop a workforce that can effectively decrease your organization’s exposure to risk
- Assess areas of your current employment practices for risk and plan for future changes
Policies and procedures help set the groundwork, but proper employment practices are critical for long-term success. RiskVersity considers the riskiest asset of any organization—its people—and works hand-in-hand with human resource departments in providing leadership development, one-on-one coaching, compliance training and implementation.
- HR Strategy
- Chief Learning Architect
- HR Performance Management
- Talent Strategy
With an emphasis on practice and research, our network includes a diverse
group of HR practitioners and academic scholars. Their expertise have been utilized by various corporate and nonprofit organizations, national media outlets, and top universities.
There are many dynamics at play in your organization. RiskVersity can help you understand and prepare for them. Our HR Analytics services can take the guess work out of decision- making by helping you predict trends and communicate the impact of your talent management practices. Whether you have years of HR data or are new to HR metrics, RiskVersity has the expertise and experience to get you there. We can help you make more informed decisions by linking HR data to the key performance indicators that matter in your organization. RiskVersity can:
- Build the foundation for your HR Analytics project
- Link HR activities to your organizational goals
- Assist in formulating key performance indicators (KPIs) or research questions
- Create a plan for data collection
- Analyze your data and help you understand the results
- Write up results and/or prepare a summary presentation
Ready to use the power of analytics? An initial thirty-minute consultation to discuss your project is offered at no charge. Contact Jeanne Holmes at email@example.com.