The riskiest part of risk management? People. Investing in your organization’s human capital can be your first line of defense in risk management and sustainability. Our library of workshops and courses help you build safeguards and create a winning culture.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT COURSES
Workshops are a great way to provide additional information to your employees and leadership in an engaging and effective way. We offer a variety of workshops that tackle modern workplace challenges and issues that all the most successful businesses acknowledge and proactively manage.
- Managing Difficult Conversations: From disciplinary conversations to mediating conflicts between others, this workshop will give you the tools to manage difficult conversations and get the best results possible out of your employees.
- Effective Interviewing Techniques – Hiring for Success: Hiring for success begins before the first interview. We help you refine the interview process to select the best person for a particular position. This workshop will give you the skills to hire successful candidates and ensure everyone wins with each new hire.
- Diversity & Inclusion: A workplace is a diverse collection of individuals proud of who they are and what makes them unique. One of the challenges facing workplace leaders is how to help diverse individuals work as a team. This workshop will give you ways to re-frame your thinking about diversity efforts so that your organization can maximize the benefits of an inclusive workforce.
ADDITIONAL TRAININGS & CUSTOM WORKSHOPS
RiskVersity offers a multitude of workshops on various topics that impact today’s organizations. We are also experts at creating customized workshops to best meet your organization’s needs.
- Sexual Harassment
- Performance Management
- Active Listening
- Managing Disabilities in the Workplace
- Crisis Management Simulation
For more information, contact Jeanne Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org